ENTRY FEE: FREE
REGISTRATION TIME: 9:00AM – 9:50AM
TOURNAMENT START TIME: 10:00AM
VENUE: Fitzroy Town Hall (201 Napier St, Fitzroy VIC 3065, Australia)
* DECKLIST will be collected during players meeting instead of upon registration.
== Finalist ==
1st Place = Invitation to World Finals in Japan (Flights and commodation will be sponsored by Bushiroad) + Certificate + Medal + Special Champion PR.
2nd Place = Certificate + Medal + Unsponsored invitation to BCS2018 World Finals.
3rd Place = Certificate + Medal + Unsponsored invitation to BCS2018 World Finals.
4th Place = Certificate.
== Top 8 ==
1. Special “Top” Playmat
== Participation ==
1. Exclusive “Blaster Blade” Sleeve.
2. Exclusive hot-stamped PR card.
3. Exclusive Deck Holder.
== Pre – Top 8 Cut ==
2. Best of 1, Swiss (Rounds be decided by No. of Players)
3. 25 Mins per round
== Top 8 Cut ==
– Best of 3, Single Elimination
– 50 mins per round
1. Clan Fight.
2. ONLY English edition cards and only cards from the V-set can be used.
3. Fighters are required to use opaque card sleeves so that the back of cards cannot be easily distinguished.
4. Your initial Vanguard must have the same sleeve as your main deck.
5. A maximum of 2 layers of sleeving is allowed. the outer layer must be clear and see through and out sleeves with borders are acceptable as long as it does not obstruct text
6. Standard Size sleeve(Weiss Schwarz size) will NOT be accepted as the inner layer as card might move around, which may result in marking/cheating.
7. PLEASE bring at least a set of new sleeves just in case they are being damaged during the tournament.
8. Cards from new expansions are legal to use from the expansion’s release date (Pre-release event does not count).
When time is up, additional 3 turns will begin. Starting from Turn 0 to Turn 3.
At the end of turn 3, the fighter with more cards in his or her damage zone loses the game. If both fighters have the same number of cards in their
respective damage zones, continue play until the end of the current turn.
At the end of the current turn, the fighter with more cards in his or her damage zone loses the game. If both fighters have the same number of cards in their respective damage zones, proceed to the next turn, and continue play until the end of that turn. Repeat this step until a winner is determined.