1. How many types of trigger units are there? Can you name them all?
(Answer) 4 types. Critical, Draw, Front & Heal.
2. What’s the lowest and highest grade value in Cardfight Vanguard?
(Answer) Lowest is Grade 0, highest is Grade 3.
In this chapter, we will be talking about…
- Knowing your battlefield – You will face your opponent here.
- Preparing the game – Get your units into formation.
- Summary Video – Time to recap.
- Extra – Ride to Grade 3 Vanguard – Part 2
- Quiz – Hope you’re keeping up!
1. Knowing your battlefield
There are 7 zones on the battlefield / playmat. We will explain more in the video below.
You can now read the cards & playmat.
It’s time for some fun! 😀
2. Preparing for the game.
Before starting a game, you will need one deck with exactly 50 cards. Your deck can contain up to 4 copies of a card with the same card name.
*If you have not purchased a starter deck/ trial deck, Download the document below and print it out for the tutorial purpose.
The document contains all the card images below. No resize is needed, just print it and cut it out.
Now you have a deck ready to play!! 😀
Oh, wait…one last thing before we begin. print up to 8 copies of the “Imaginary Gift”. DO NOT mix it together with your 50-card deck. (Just leave them aside and we will explain more later.)
Just few simple steps & we can start playing! 😀
Still a bit confusing? Check out the video for a clearer picture.
3. Summary Video
Another extra tip!
4. Ride to Grade 3 – Part 2
(Imaginary Gift Marker)
There are 3 categories of “Imaginary Gift” markers. These markers give you an amazing power boost and ability when you ride a Grade 3 Vanguard.
* Each clan will only have access to only one of these Imaginary Gifts, and you will be able to tell from your Grade 3 unit. (We will explain in details in the next chapter, so fear not.)
Here are two questions to see how much you have learned in this chapter. (Answers will be at the top of Chapter 3)
- How many cards can you have in a deck?
- How many damages do you need to deal to your opponent to win the game?
If you have any other questions regarding this chapter, feel free to message us HERE.