Those who Protect the World with Otherworldly Powers
Known as “Star Gate” in the past, the nation served as the Star Gate of Planet Cray to visitors from other dimensions. Incorporating the technology of the Planet “Brandt”, it maintains its advanced culture and national power in the new era through its high level of technological development.The citizens of Brandt Gate continue to fight threats from other worlds at the borders of this world.
The Nation’s Progress and Vigilance against Unknown Enemies
Although “Brandt Gate” is making great progress in expanding into other continents, they feel a strong sense of impending danger from the mysterious enemy from another world, the “Void“. Apart from the other nations of this world, the evil influence of the “invisible enemy” begins to move.
Brandt Gate is focused on the use of Set Orders, the nation uses different types of Set Orders for various purposes, while its support cards either search those Set Orders or generate an advantage when the player has specific types of Set Orders. Each of Brandt Gate’s Ride Lines makes use of a specific type of Set Order:
- The Arkhite line uses Research Orders to gather Monsters in the Order Zone and use them as fuel to empower Monsters on the field.
- The Aurora Battle Princess line uses Prison Orders, which allow the player to control the opponent’s field by Imprisoning their Units in it, the opponent then must pay costs to get back the imprisoned Units which drain their resources.
- The B-Hero line uses Base Orders to Scout more Heroes to deploy to the field or be used as Guardians.
- The Blitz Industry line uses Product Orders, which have abilities that can be manually Operated by the player’s units allowing them to be used more than once per turn, some effects include retiring rear-guards, reducing the opponent’s Power, or even calling the Product as a Unit card.
- The Blue Deathster line uses Strategy Orders, which can be placed into the soul to allow diverse effects, the support card allow return of those order to the drop or superior set.
- The Cardinal line uses World Orders, which unlock the Dark Night and Abyssal Dark Night to enable the use of Shadow Army Tokens. The World Orders themselves do an action when they are Set.
- The Eva line uses Research Orders, which allows the player to filter through their deck and generate advantage the more of them are set. They are used alongside the Glitter Keyword.
- The Gravidia line accumulates Meteorite Orders en masse to then use them to retire opponent rear-guards or gain resources when a certain amount of meteorites are Set.
- Tomari Seto (Aurora Battle Princess)
- Zakusa Ishigame (Cardinal)
- Haruka Soukawa (Gravidia)
- Taizo Kiyokura (Blitz Industry)
- Mondo Kirishima (B-Hero)
- Taiji Arakawa (Eva)